As of June 29, 2020, the fund was renamed Federated Hermes Pennsylvania Municipal Cash Trust.
Effective February 19, 2021 the Federated Hermes Pennsylvania Municipal Cash Trust was liquidated.
Disclosure of Sponsor Support. On Feb. 18, 2021, FII Holdings, Inc. an affiliate of Pennsylvania Municipal Cash Trust (the Fund), made a capital contribution to the Fund, which under SEC Rules is considered a sponsor support payment, reportable on Form N-CR. Information regarding this event is provided below. The Fund was required to disclose additional information about this event on Form N-CR and to file this form with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Any Form N-CR filing submitted by the Fund is available on the EDGAR Database on the Securities and Exchange Commission’s website at http://www.sec.gov.
Please click here for information related to this event.
• Description of nature of support — Capital Contribution
• Person providing support — FII Holdings, Inc.
• Brief description of relationship between the person providing support and the fund — FII Holdings, Inc. directly owns 100% of the outstanding voting securities of Federated Investment Management Company the investment advisor to Pennsylvania Municipal Cash Trust (the “Fund”), a portfolio of Federated Hermes Money Market Obligations Trust.
• Date support provided — 02/17/2021
• Amount of support — $68.82
• Brief description of reason for support – FII Holdings, Inc., as an affiliated person of Federated Investment Management Company, is making a capital contribution to the Fund in the amount noted above in anticipation of a liquidation of the Fund. The liquidation is scheduled to be completed as of the close of business on February 19, 2021. This amount represents the difference between the Fund’s net assets and the net asset value of shares outstanding on the date of the contribution.
Performance quoted represents past performance, which is no guarantee of future results. Investment return will vary. An investor's shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than the original cost.
You could lose money by investing in the fund. Although the fund seeks to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it cannot guarantee it will do so. The fund may impose a fee upon the sale of your shares or may temporarily suspend your ability to sell shares if the fund’s liquidity falls below required minimums because of market conditions or other factors. An investment in the fund is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency. The fund’s sponsor has no legal obligation to provide financial support to the fund, and you should not expect that the sponsor will provide financial support to the fund at any time.
Income may be subject to the federal alternative minimum tax for individuals.
Product classifications noted at the top are Federated Hermes' internal classifications.
For additional information, including definitions of related terms and indexes, see the Financial Glossary and Benchmark Index Glossary.
Federated Securities Corp., Distributor
May Lose Value
No Bank Guarantee