R.J. Gallo, CFA
Senior Vice President
Senior Portfolio Manager, Head of Municipal Bond Investment Group, Head of Duration Committee
Joined Federated: 2000
Investment Experience: 19 Years
Responsible for portfolio management and research in the fixed income area concentrating on municipal securities.
- Trader and Financial Analyst, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Investment Coordinator, Columbia University Office of Investments
- Financial Analyst, Kidder Peabody and Co.
- B.A., University of Michigan
- M.P.A. Princeton University
- Member, CFA Society of Pittsburgh
- Member, National Federation of Municipal Analysts