Christopher J. Smith, CFA
Senior Vice President
Senior Portfolio Manager
Joined Federated: 1995
Investment Experience: 33 Years
Responsible for portfolio management and research, focusing primarily on financial institution portfolios (insurance companies, banks, credit unions & pension funds).
- Portfolio Manager and Manager of Derivative Securities, Unum Provident Corporation
- Investment Strategist and Financial Economist, Mellon Bank Corporation
- Asset/Liability Financial Analyst, JP Morgan Chase & CO.
- B.S.B.A., Xavier University
- M.A., University of Kentucky
- Completed all coursework towards Ph.D in Economics/Finance
- Member, CFA Society of Pittsburgh