Brian J. Holland
International Equity Strategist, Client Portfolio Manager
Joined Federated: 2012
Investment Experience: 22 Years
As International Equity Strategist, works as part of the team responsible for formulating Federated's opinions on the various international equity markets and positioning its strategies, as well as articulates the practical implications of those targets to clients and potential clients. As Client Portfolio Manager, articulates the strategy, process, positioning, and performance of each of Federated's international equity portfolios.
Institutional Separate Accounts
- Emerging Markets Equity Strategy
- First Vice President/Portfolio Manager, Artio Global Investors
- Director/Senior Portfolio Manager, Citigroup Global Wealth Management
- Vice President/Director of Research, Mercantile Bancshares/Boyd Watterson Asset Management
- Associate Vice President/Senior Portfolio Manager/Equity Analyst, Deutsche Bank/Bankers Trust Corp.
- Associate/Equity Syndicate/Equity Sales, First Albany Corporation.
- B.A., Vanderbilt University
- M.B.A., Owen School of Business, Vanderbilt University
- NYSSA, CFA Institute