Federated Automated Cash Management Trust (R) ACKXX
|Share Classes||Product Type||Asset Class||Category|
|CII SS||Mutual Fund||Money Market||Money Market Taxable|
- Pursues current income consistent with stability of principal.
- Invests primarily in short-term, high-quality, fixed-income securities issued by banks, corporations and the U.S. government, rated in the highest short-term category or of comparable quality.
- Holds AAAm rating from Standard & Poor's.
- Offers the potential for higher yield than a money market fund portfolio limited to Treasury or government fixed-income securities.
- Gives investors more time to complete daily cash processing and initiate late-day deposit transactions through 5 p.m. EST cut-off time for purchases and redemptions.
Key Investment Team
|Performance Inception Date||09-29-2006|
|Fund Cutoff|| Purchases: 5:00 p.m. |
Redemptions: 5:00 p.m.
|Credit Rating|| AAAm Standard & Poor's |