Federated Institutional High Yield Bond Fund (IS) FIHBX
- Pursues a high level of current income.
- Invests in below-investment-grade securities, providing exposure to the higher-yielding, lower-rated, corporate bond market.
- Offers the potential for attractive relative total returns in economic recoveries through ratings upgrades or improved performance of issuing companies.
- Serves as a core institutional high-yield bond holding.
- Provides portfolio diversification; historically, high-yield bond performance has not been correlated to other types of bonds.
Key Investment Team
|Benchmark||Barclays U.S. Corporate High Yield 2% Issuer Capped Index|
|Performance Inception Date||11-01-2002|
Morningstar Category & Styledisclosures »
|Category||High Yield Bond|