Federated Kaufmann Fund (C) KAUCX
- Pursues capital appreciation.
- Invests primarily in reasonably priced stocks of small- and mid-cap companies that exhibit positive growth characteristics.
- Selects stocks through an intensive, bottom-up process that includes frequent conversations with key executives and employees, regular on-site visits, industry analysis and thorough fundamental research.
- Managed by one of the industry's most experienced growth teams, comprised of portfolio managers, analysts and industry-dedicated specialists.
- Features a performance history of more than 25 years.
Key Investment Team
|Benchmark||Russell Midcap Growth Index|
|Performance Inception Date||02-21-1986|
Morningstar Category & Styledisclosures »