Federated Master Trust FMTXX
- Pursues current income consistent with stability of principal.
- Invests primarily in short-term, high-quality, fixed-income securities issued by banks, corporations and the U.S. government, rated in the highest short-term category or of comparable quality.
- Focuses on first tier securities rated in the highest category or comparable quality.
- Offers the potential for higher yield than a money market fund portfolio limited to Treasury or government fixed-income securities.
- Seeks to avoid excessive yield volatility and unnecessary NAV risk through conservative maturity range.
Key Investment Team
|Performance Inception Date||12-17-1977|
Purchases: 3:00 p.m.
Redemptions: 3:00 p.m.