Federated Floating Rate Strategic Income Fund (C) FRICX
- Pursues total return consistent with current income and low interest rate volatility.
- Invests primarily in a strategic mix of floating rate fixed-income investments, which pay interest at rates that increase or decrease with changes in market rates.
- Has broad flexibility to invest across a unique range of non-correlated floating rate sectors: U.S. non-investment grade (primarily floating-rate bank loans); U.S. investment grade (primarily adjustable rate mortgage-backed securities); and international (primarily floating-rate trade finance instruments).
- Management team strategically positions the fund in the most attractive floating rate sectors (up to 75% in any sector) and adjusts the sector mix and duration based on relative valuations and economic and market conditions.
- Provides an option to investors concerned with rising inflation, rising interest rates and longer-term credit risk.
Key Investment Team
|Benchmark||55% Credit Suisse Leveraged Loan Index/15% One-Month Libor/30% BofA Merrill Lynch 1-Year U.S. Treasury Note Index|
|Performance Inception Date||12-03-2010|