Federated Strategic Income Fund (C) SINCX
- Pursues a high level of current income.
- Invests in a strategic mix of bond sectors: U.S. high-yield, U.S. high-quality (government and corporate) and international (emerging and developed).
- Limits allocation of any one sector to 50%.
- Focuses on sectors management believes will benefit from anticipated changes in economic and market conditions.
- Serves as a core yield-driven, multisector bond holding.
Key Investment Team
|Benchmark||25% Barclays Mortgage-Backed Securities Index, 40% Barclays U.S. High Yield 2% Issuer Capped Index, 25% Barclays Emerging Market Bond Index, 10% J.P. Morgan Non-Dollar Index|
|Performance Inception Date||05-02-1994|
Morningstar Category & Styledisclosures »