Federated High Income Bond Fund, Inc. (A) FHIIX
- Pursues a high level of current income.
- Invests in high-yield, lower-rated corporate bonds.
- Offers the potential for attractive relative total returns in economic recoveries through ratings upgrades or improved performance of issuing companies.
- Provides portfolio diversification; historically, high-yield bond performance has not been correlated to other types of bonds.
- Features a 35-year track record; consistent management since 1987.
Key Investment Team
|Benchmark||Barclays U.S. High Yield 2% Issuer Capped Index|
|Performance Inception Date||11-30-1977|
Morningstar Category & Styledisclosures »
|Category||High Yield Bond|