Looking for capital gains for specific funds? Find them all here:
Year-End Tax Statements
Follow these steps to find and print dividends and capital gains for individual Federated funds:
- Select from our fund list, or use the search box to find your fund by name, symbol or CUSIP
- Click on the "Distributions and Tax Info" tab (See an example).
- Click the calendar icon and set the date to the tax year
- To print, click the printer icon in the upper right
Cost Basis Resource Center
Cost basis is the purchase price of a mutual fund, less any sales charge, plus reinvested dividends and capital gains distributions. Need to learn more about it, and how it factors into a tax return?
Visit our Cost Basis Resource Center.
Interested in invetments that may help you keep more of what you earn? Take a look at these options:
- Federated Muni and Stock Advantage Fund
Pursues monthly tax-advantaged income with a diversified portfolio of municipal bonds and dividend-paying stocks.
- Federated Municipal High Yield Advantage Fund
Pursues a high level of income exempt from federal regular income tax, which offers the opportunity for higher yields than those generally available from high-quality municipal bonds.
- Municipal Bond Funds
- Tax-Free Money Market Funds
- 2015 American Job Creation Act Qualified Interest (QII) Percentages for the Federated Funds (PDF)
Federated Funds eligible to provide certain non-resident alien (NRA) shareholders with an exemption to tax withholding.
We're here to help.
Tax season has a way of sneaking up on you. That's why we created this year-round resource center for investors and advisors. It compiles our best tax resources, providing quick and convenient access to the tools and information you need to prepare your tax return.
Something missing? Please let us know if you can't find what you need, or if you have a suggestion to make this page better.